We Are Thankful for the People That Support Our Mission
Over the years, AthFest Educates has received generous contributions from individuals, businesses, and foundations to help us support high-quality music and arts education for young people in Athens-Clarke County. We extend our deepest gratitude to our supporters. Our thanks go to:
- Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn
- The Cook Family Fund
- The Sylvia and William Gretsch Memorial Foundation
- The McCormack Foundation
- The Todd Emily Community Fund at AACF
- Riverview Foundation
Businesses and Groups
- Athens First Bank & Trust
- Bel-Jean Copy & Print Center
- Give Back Real Estate
- Green Properties
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals and Ethicon
- Jean Guard’s GADSclub
- Koons Environmental Design
- Umano Corporation
If you would like to learn more about how you can make a measurable difference in the lives of young people in Athens-Clarke County, please contact us at (706) 548-1973 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also donate directly to AthFest Educates using the link below.
We thank you in advance for your contribution!